We are proud to report that Gabriel Enxuga has been endorsed by the Halifax-Dartmouth & District Labour Council as the progressive candidate for Dartmouth Centre – District 5!
It is a great honour to be endorsed by the Labour Council and their affiliated unions on behalf of 25,000 union members in the Halifax Regional Municipality.
Gabriel is committed to continuing to work closely with both the Labour Council and the broader labour movement when elected to Municipal Council representing Dartmouth Centre (District 5). Working with our partners in the labour movement, we can win a better city for all.
• Let’s build a city with fair wage for workers.
• Let’s build a city where public transit and recreation programs are free.
• Let’s build a city where racism and sexism are actively challenged.
• Let’s build a city dedicated to addressing climate change and building a sustainable economy.
• Let’s build a city where rent control ensures sage and affordable housing for all.
Gabriel is running as part of a municipal campaign, Dartmouth Solidarity, that is dedicated to creating a city that is a pioneer in the fight against social inequality and climate change.